for the crust and topping
1 cup quick-cook oats
1 cup brown sugar
3/4 cup flour
1/4 tsp. baking powder
1/4 tsp. baking soda
1/8 tsp. salt
10 tbsp melted butter
1/2 tsp cinnamon powder
for the filling
1 cup cream cheese
4 tbsp white sugar
2 tsp fresh pure lemon juice
If you want a sweeter cheese bar, you can add sugar as desired.
Mama’s Guide Procedure:
1. In a mixing bowl, combine the oat, flour, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon powder, and salt. Add the melted butter and mix well until evenly distributed.
2. Reserve 3/4 cup of the oat mixture for the topping.
3. Preheat the oven to 160 degrees celsius.
4. Spread the remaining oat mixture to the baking pan. Bake for 8 minutes only. Let it cool down. Set aside.
5. In a separate mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, egg, sugar, and fresh pure lemon juice. Mix well.
6. Get the baking pan with the baked oat mixture earlier.
7. Spread over the cream cheese mixture.
8. Then sprinkle the reserved 3/4 cup oat mixture earlier.
9. Bake again for 30-40 minutes or until golden brown.
10. Remove from the oven. Let it cool down. Slice and serve.
11. Share and happy eating.
Join Us in Mama’s Guide Recipes Group
Click here to join –> Mama’s Guide Community
Photo by: Kitchenistang Pinay