This is a simple budget homecooked meal that our mom use to cook. I know you miss it. That juicy chayote..
3 pcs chayote
200 grams pork
3 tbsp cooking oil
4 cloves garlic
1/2 tsp ground black pepper
1 tbsp fish sauce
1 pork cube
3/4 cup water
1. Heat the pan, pour the cooking oil.
2. Saute the tomato, garlic and onion.
3. Add the sliced pork for about 10-15 minutes or until light brown.
4. Add pork cube, ground black pepper, fish sauce, and water. Simmer for 5 minutes.
5. Add the chayote, cook for 8-10 minutes.
6. Transfer to a serving bowl, then serve.
7. Share and happy eating!
Credits: May Hock
Photo by: Kitchenistang Pinay