for the muffin
1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
3/4 cup sugar
1 tsp salt
1 tsp baking soda
1 cup mashed banana
2 pieces eggs
1 tsp vanilla essence
1/2 cup cooking oil
for the topping
1/3 cup brown sugar
2 tbsp flour
1/8 tsp cinnamon powder
1 tbsp butter
1. Mix all the dry ingredients thoroughly until everything is evenly distributed (flour, sugar, salt, and baking soda).
2. Add the other ingredients (mashed bananas, eggs, vanilla essence, cooking oil) then mix well with the dry ingredients.
3. Arrange a cupcake liners in the muffin pan.
4. Pour the mixture in each cupcake liners.
5. Combine all the ingredients for the crumb topping.
6. Sprinkle the crumb topping on top of each muffin.
7. Preheat the oven to 160 degrees celsius.
8. Bake the banana muffins for atleast 30-40 minutes.
9. Remove from the oven and let it cool down, then serve.
10. Share and happy eating!
Join Us in Mama’s Guide Recipes Group
Click here to join –> Facebook Community
Disclaimer | We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us, unless otherwise stated. We have just found these over the web. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please feel free to let us know.