These banana muffins has only 3 ingredients. Your kids will enjoy baking these banana muffins with you on their side. It is simple and quick to do, plus these are so healthy and delicious.
I can’t wait to make another set of these banana muffins. Yummy and easy peasy.
4 ripe bananas
1 cup peanut butter
5 tbsp cocoa powder
Dark chocolate chips (optional)
Mama’s Guide Instructions:
1. Preheat oven to 180 deg C.
2. Combine all ingredients except chocolate chips in a food processor. Process until blended well.
3. Mix in the chocolate chips if using them.
4. Put about 2 tbsp of the batter in the cupcake liners, almost up to the top as they hardly expand. Yields about 8 cupcakes.
5. Bake for 20 – 25 minutes. Leave to cool and enjoy!