200 g Cream Cheese
40 g Unsalted butter
4 Egg ( separate yolk & egg white )
150 ml Milk
26 g Cake Flour
14 g Potato Starch
Pinch of Salt
1 tsp Vanilla Essence
80 g Sugar
4 Egg white
1) Pour milk , butter , salt and cream cheese together in a small bowl then double boil with hot water until all ingredients are melted. After melted set aside for 3 – 5 minutes for cool down.
2) Add in cake flour and potato starch ( Sifted ) slowly mix well. Add in egg yolk ( 1 by 1 put in ) stir well and add in 1 tsp vanilla essence. After combine all the ingredients sieve twice to remove lumps.
3) Whisk the egg white with sugar ( divide 3x added ) until the egg white become form soft peaks.
4) Add the egg whites to the batter mixture in 3 batches, scrape the sides & bottom to make sure the mixing is even.
5) Use a 7 inch round cake pan. Pour the batter into the cake tray. Fill the water bath with boiling water. Preheat oven to 180 degrees, reduce to 170 degrees when baking, and bake for about 50-60 minutes or until well cook.
( TIPS: All Oven are different , the baking time and degrees need to check yourself )
6) Let the cake cool down completely. Then keep in the fridge at least 4 hours or overnight. Serve and enjoy!