- Minced pork 500g (20% fat is good)
- Sugar 3 tbsp ( I used demerara sugar)
- Honey 35g
- Light soy sauce 1 tbsp
- Chinese rice wine 0.5 tbsp
- Fish sauce 0.5 tbsp
- Oyster sauce 1 tbsp
- Chinese 5 spices powder 0.5 tsp
- Dash of Pepper
- Pinch of Salt (about 3g)
1) Combine all ingredients, covered and keep in fridge overnight.
2) Lined aluminium foil on tray, and use fork to press marinated meat on the tray.
3) Baked in preheated oven 320F for 15 minutes, then remove from oven, use cutter to cut to pieces.
4) Brushed honey on cooked pork jecky for one side first, then turn on upper heat to broil it about 5 minutes, then turn the other side and brushed with honey and broil 5 minutes again.