- ½ kg Pork Lomo (sliced morcon style)
- 1 tbsp Calamansi Juice
- 1 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 2 tbsp All-Purpose Flour
- 1 pc (small) Egg (hard boiled, shelled and sliced into 4 wedges, for stuffing)
- 1 pc hotdog (cut into 4 strips, for stuffing)
- 4 strips Bacon (for stuffing)
- 50 grams Carrot (cut into 3 strips, for stuffing)
- 1 pc (whole) Pineapple (cut into 3 strips, for stuffing)
- 50 grams Cheddar Cheese (cut into 4 strips, for stuffing)
- 1 pc (small) Red Bell Pepper (cut into 4 strips, for stuffing)
- 1 pouch (80 grams) Del Monte
Pound pork to flatten. Sprinkle with calamansi juice and soy sauce.
Starting on one end of the meat, arrange in alternate rows the stuffing until all are used up. Roll and tie with a string (crocheting thread). Sprinkle with flour then brown all sides in 2 tablespoons oil.
Transfer meat into saucepan, then add DEL MONTE Mechado Sauce and 1¼ cups water. Cover and simmer over low heat for 30 minutes or until tender. Remove strings and slice.
Makes 5 servings