Delight the taste of these yummy Red Velvet Cookie Sandwiches!! Enjoy these wonderful treat!!
- 1 box Red Velvet cake mix
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup water
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- powder sugar
- 1 8oz block of cream cheese, softened
- 3 tbs butter, softened
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1.5-2 cups powdered sugar
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. In a stand mixer or using your own elbow grease with a wooden spoon, mix together cake mix, oil, water and egg. Dough will be sticky. Roll dough into 1 inch balls and drop into a small bowl of powdered sugar.
2. Roll dough balls in powdered sugar and place on a parchment-paper lined baking sheet. Bake 8-10 minutes, until cookies begin to spread and show “crinkle” texture. Cool on cookie rack.
3. While cookies are cooling, prepare the frosting. Mix the first three ingredients in a stand or hand mixer and slowly add powdered sugar, until desired consistency is reached.
4. When cookies are completely cool, spoon frosting onto one side and sandwich with another cookie. Let set and then enjoy! Store in an airtight container.
Join Mama’s Guide Recipes Community in Facebook!
Click here to join –> Mama’s Guide Recipes Group