* 3 pcs Pandan Leaves
* 1 pc Buko (shredded, buko water reserved)
* 1 ½ cups Buko Water
* ½ cup Thick Coconut Milk
* ¾ cup Cornstarch (dissolved in buko water)
* ¼ cup Condensed Milk
* 1 can (432 grams) Del Monte Fiesta Fruit
* Cocktail (drained, reserve 2 tbsp syrup)
* simmer pandan leaves, ¼ cup water and reserve syrup in covered pan for 5 minutes.
* Remove pandan leaves then add cornstarch mixture and buko. Cook over low heat with continuous stirring for 10 minutes.
* Add DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail, coconut milk and condensed milk. Cook for 10 more minutes with continuous stirring.
* Pour into 12” x 8” pan. Cover and chill until set.
* Makes 12 servings