- 6-7 Buko or young coconut grated
- 2 all purpose cream or whipped cream
- 1 can (300 ml)condensed milk
- 5 pandan leaves (washed and cleaned)
- 1 pouch gulaman powder (green jello powder 24 g) or 2 bars green gulaman
- 4 cups of buko juice or water
- sugar to taste
Mama’s Guide Instructions:
Soak pandan leaves with 4 cups of buko juice. Bring to a boil for a few minutes. Turn off heat. Remove pandan leaves.
In a small sauce pot, add jello powder and sugar. Whisk until dissolved. Mix continuously over medium heat until the mixture is close to a boil (do not let it come to a boil). Turn off heat and transfer into a preferred rectangular container.
Place in the fridge for a few minutes, let it cool and until it becomes firm. Cut the gulaman into cubes. Set aside.
In large bowl, combine the grated buko with condensed milk, gulaman cubes, and all purpose cream. Add some sugar according to taste.
Chill and serve. Enjoy!