- 300g minced pork
- 2 blocks silken tofu
- 2 stalks spring onions chopped
- 2-3 tbsp black bean paste (this is salty so no need for salt)
- 1/2 cup Chinese cooking wine
- 1/2 cup Chicken Stock
- Freshly ground Szechuan pepper, use according to the spiciness you want
- Dried Red Chillies, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- Peanut Oil
1. Heat up a wok using a very high heat
2. Add oil and sauté garlic and chillies
3. Add the pork and continue to stir fry on really high heat for 3 minutes.
4. Add cooking wine, chicken stock, black bean paste, continue mixing.
5. When the sauce thickens or reduced add tofu and pepper, cover and simmer in medium heat for 3-5 minutes.
6. Top with spring onions