- 1 sachet milo
- 4 tbsp sugar
- 4 tbsp all purpose flour
- 4 tbsp milk (4 tbsp water + 2 tbsp powdered milk = 4 tbsp milk)*
- 3 tbsp oil
- 1 egg, beaten with pinch of salt
1. Combine milo, sugar, and flour in a bowl. Add the milk and oil and mix them together. Add the beaten egg and mix until well combined.
2. Transfer the batter in a greased mold, line with aluminum foil if your rice cooker is no longer non stick. (overused pan)
3. Steam for 10-15 minutes, until toothpick inserted at the center comes out clean. Let cool.
4. Pour milo hot fudge on top and dust with extra milo if desired. (hot fudge recipe below)
Note: (1) *I use water + powdered milk here instead of fresh milk or evaporated milk for a change. (2) I steamed it at rice cooker. (3) You can add baking powder if you wish. I didn’t put baking powder for this recipe.
For the Milo Hot Fudge:
- ⅓ cup (85ml) cream
- ¼ cup (60ml) water
- ¼ cup (25g) Milo powder
- 6 oz (150g) dark chocolate
- 1 tbsp glucose or light corn syrup
To make the hot fudge:
place all the ingredients in a small saucepan over a low heat until the mixture is melted and shiny.
Serve and Enjoy!