How to make fluffy pancakes at home from scratch without using any ready mix in groceries. The secret to a fluffy pancakes? Just don’t overmix the batter or avoid under mixing. It should be just exact and in between. There are healthy bubbles that should stay..but nor too much bubbles or your pancakes will be like the moon craters surface. When cooking pancakes, always use the lowest heat possible and cover your pan. Always, watch over your pancakes and never leave it. When it starts to bubble on top, you can carefully lift the edges and turn it over. It’s important to note to use a non stick pan. Using the right tools in cooking is always a plus factor to a successful recipe. Once you master the basic of pancakes or hotcakes, you can also try our super delish Ube Yogurt Pancakes. Happy cooking and I hope you enjoy your fluffy pancakes!
1 cup all purpose flour
1/3 cup white sugar
1/2 tsp salt
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp baking soda
3/4 cup fresh milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
7 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
Mama’s Guide Instructions:
1. In a mixing bowl, combine the flour, sugar, salt, baking soda, and baking powder. Mix well.
2. In a separate mixing bowl, beat the egg, add the milk and the vanilla extract. Mix well until smooth.
3. Combine the dry and wet ingredients together. Mix until smooth.
4. Add the melted butter and mix thoroughly.
5. Rest for at least 30 minutes to allow the mixture to thicken.
6. Prepare the non-stick pan and apply heat. (Low heat)
7. Pour the batter into the pan and cook until the bubbles appear on top.
8. Flip the pancake and cook the other side.
9. Transfer to a serving plate. Top it with sliced butter and honey, then serve.
10. Share and happy eating!