Mango salmon is bursting in mango goodness, this is a low-fat menu with infusion of sweet fruit and fresh asparagus – perfect for any dinner date!
4 slices of salmon filet (or any fish desired)
Salt and pepper
1 ripe mango
3 ripe tomatoes, chopped
1 medium size onion, chopped
1 red chili
Mama’s Guide Instructions:
1. Put salmon filet on a towel or pat it dry.
2. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Heat grill pan using medium to high heat. Add in olive oil and grill the salmon.
4. Give the first side a golden layer by grilling it for 30 seconds or a minute.
5. Flip salmon in the other side for lesser time. Don’t overcook. Set aside on a plate with a paper towel.
6. For the salsa, mix mango, cilantro, tomato, a drizzle of olive oil, onion, chili and lemon juice.
7. Serve grilled salmon with the mango-tomato salsa and steamed rice.