2 lbs shrimp
3 tbsp spring onions, finely chopped
½ cup butter
4 tbsp garlic, minced
1 cup lemon soda
salt and pepper to taste
1. In a bowl, marinate the shrimp in lemon soda. (about 10 minutes)
2. In a skillet pan, Melt the butter in in low heat, but don’t burn the butter (it burns easily in high heat.)
3. Add the garlic and cook until the color turns light to golden brown
4. Add the shrimp and then cook until the color turns pink.
5. Pour the remaining lemon soda in pan. Let the liquid evaporate completely and simmer.
6. Season with fresh chopped spring onions.
Season with ground black pepper and salt as needed.
7. Serve and enjoy!