5 ripe mangos (separate 2 mangoes for garnishing)
1 yellow color gulaman (gelatine)
1 cup small sago pearls
1 can (400ml) condensed milk
2 cups (400 g) sugar
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
5 cups (1.5 L) water
1. Put the mango meat with 1 cup of water in a blender and puree it.
2. In bowl combine sago pearls and 3 cups of water and let it boil.
3. Put 2 cups sugar into the cooking sago and let it cook 3 minutes or until it gets brownish.
4. Set aside candied sago pearls for the topping.
5. Dissolve the gelatin powder in a cup of water.
6. Place the mango puree and dissolved gelatin in a bowl and keep on stirring.
7. Add the condensed milk and vanilla extract and continue stirring for 5 minutes
8. Put everything in a mold and place it in the fridge. Best if overnight.
9. Serve it with fresh mango cubes and strawberry on top. Enjoy!