3 cups leftover and chilled Mashed Potatoes
1 pack bacon, 1 slice per bomb
1/2 cup Bread Crumbs
1 cup cheese (cheddar, mozzarella or any) cut into chunks
Pinch of Salt and Pepper to taste
toothpicks, cut in small size
Oil for frying
Sour Cream and toppings for dipping
1) Use a mixing bowl, mix mashed potatoes, egg, and salt and pepper until well incorporated. Texture shouldn’t be runny but a little bit firm. You can place it in freezer for easy shaping.
2) Get a small scoop of the Mashed Potatoes (just enough size on your palm) and place it your palm like a small plate, place a cheese cube in the center and wrap around to form a ball. Place it freezer if its too mushy to form.
3) Add the Breadcrumbs into a shallow bowl, and roll evenly in the Bread Crumbs.
4) Wrap a slice of bacon around each one and make sure it covers all sides. Seal it with a toothpick and fry them in the oil quickly. You dont want to toast it much. You just want a cooked bacon and slighly melted cheese inside.
( 350 degrees until they are evenly golden)
5) Transfer to plates lined with paper towels to drain oil.
6) Serve them with Sour Cream dippings on the side. Yummm..enjoy!