20 Marie Biscuits or Graham Crackers
3 tbsp cocoa powder
2 tbsp melted chocolate
1/2 cup condensed milk
3-4 chopped almonds, pistachios or cashews
2-3 tsp Milk ( If required)
1/4 cup melted chocolate, garnish (optional)
1) Combine melted chocolate, cocoa powder and mix them well in a medium bowl.
2) Place marie biscuits in a ziplock bag, close it and roll the biscuits using a rolling pin till they are finely powdered.
3) Add the biscuit powder to the chocolate and cocoa mixture and mix well.
4) Pour condensed milk and mix well.
5) If you see the brownie batter is much drier. Just add milk little by little and make it moist.
6) Line a square shaped pan with parchment paper and spread this biscuit mixture evenly. Smooth the top with a greased spoon.
7) Refrigerate them till set, it might take 20- 30 mins.
8) After they are set cut them in to squares and enjoy .
9) Serve with Melted chocolate on top and chocolate minis if preferred.