1 1/2 cup quick-cooking oats
1/2 cup butter, softened
3/4 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 cup white sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1. In a mixing bowl, combine the butter and sugars.
2. In a separate small bowl, beat the egg and vanilla.
3. Combine the two (2) mixtures.
4. Add the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, baking powder, and salt. Mix evenly. Gradually add the oats and mix thoroughly.
5. Get the oven tray and put a wax/baking paper on it.
6. Using an ice cream scoop: scoop and drop the mixture on the wax/baking paper.
7. Preheat the oven to 150 degrees celsius.
8. Place inside the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes.
9. Remove from the oven and let it cool down, then serve.
10. Share and happy eating!
Photo by: Kitchenistang Pinay