Skip to content
Post Views: 27,923
How about a warm oatmeal cookies and a coffee. It’s healthy chewy and crispy. Happy baking!
How to make Oatmeal Cookies
- 1-1/2 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- In a mixing bowl, combine the butter and sugars.
- In a separate small bowl, beat the egg and vanilla.
- Combine the two (2) mixtures.
- Add the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, baking powder, and salt. Mix evenly. Gradually add the oats and mix thoroughly.
- Get the oven tray and put a wax/baking paper on it.
- Using an ice cream scoop: scoop and drop the mixture on the wax/baking paper.
- Preheat the oven to 150 degrees celsius.
- Place inside the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool down, then serve. Share and happy eating!
YOU MAY ALSO TRY OUR:
Brownies with Almonds
Share this to your friends: