How about a warm oatmeal cookies and a coffee. It’s healthy chewy and crispy. Happy baking!
How to make Oatmeal Cookies
1 1/2 cup quick-cooking oats
1/2 cup butter, softened
3/4 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 cup white sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1. In a mixing bowl, combine the butter and sugars.
2. In a separate small bowl, beat the egg and vanilla.
3. Combine the two (2) mixtures.
4. Add the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, baking powder, and salt. Mix evenly. Gradually add the oats and mix thoroughly.
5. Get the oven tray and put a wax/baking paper on it.
6. Using an ice cream scoop: scoop and drop the mixture on the wax/baking paper.
7. Preheat the oven to 150 degrees celsius.
8. Place inside the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes.
9. Remove from the oven and let it cool down, then serve.
10. Share and happy eating!
You may also try our new recipe:
Thank you for dropping by our website! Please subscribe to our daily recipe notifications.
Don’t forget to Pin us to PINTEREST. You can comment your question there and we’ll be glad to answer your question or feedback about the recipe.
The star ratings are for those who tried to cook our recipe. Kindly rate back the recipe if you tried it and you’re satisfied.
Thanks a lot for supporting our website and help other friends discover great recipes.
Photo by: Kitchenistang Pinay