Simple and yummy snack Oatmeal Cheesecake bars! Trust me, you need to make about 2 batches. It is deliciously addicting. Happy baking!
Oatmeal Cheese Bars
For the crust and topping:
1 cup quick-cook oats
1 cup brown sugar
3/4 cup flour
1/4 tsp. baking powder
1/4 tsp. baking soda
1/8 tsp. salt
10 tbsp melted butter
1/2 tsp cinnamon powder
For the filling:
1 cup cream cheese
4 tbsp white sugar
2 tsp fresh pure lemon juice
If you want a sweeter cheese bar, you can add sugar as desired.
1. In a mixing bowl, combine the oat, flour, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon powder, and salt. Add the melted butter and mix well until evenly distributed.
2. Reserve 3/4 cup of the oat mixture for the topping.
3. Preheat the oven to 160 degrees celsius.
4. Spread the remaining oat mixture to the baking pan. Bake for 8 minutes only. Let it cool down. Set aside.
5. In a separate mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, egg, sugar, and fresh pure lemon juice. Mix well.
6. Get the baking pan with the baked oat mixture earlier.
7. Spread over the cream cheese mixture.
8. Then sprinkle the reserved 3/4 cup oat mixture earlier.
9. Bake again for 30-40 minutes or until golden brown.
10. Remove from the oven. Let it cool down. Slice and serve.
11. Share and happy eating.
You may also try our new recipe:
Thank you for dropping by our website! Please subscribe to our daily recipe notifications.
Don’t forget to Pin us to PINTEREST. You can comment your question there and we’ll be glad to answer your question or feedback about the recipe.
The star ratings are for those who tried to cook our recipe. Kindly rate back the recipe if you tried it and you’re satisfied.
Thanks a lot for supporting our website and help other friends discover great recipes.