Yummy brownies for Valentines! Simple and easy to bake brownies for beginners.
Brownies with Almonds
1/2 cup unsweetened chocolate chips
2/3 cup all purpose flour
1/3 cup unsalted butter
1/2 tsp baking powder
3/4 cup white sugar
1 tsp coffee powder
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/8 tsp salt
1 pc egg
1. In a bowl, melt the chocolate chips.
2. In a separate bowl, beat the egg, then add the sugar gradually. Mix well.
3. Add the softened butter, melted chocolate, salt and baking powder. Mix thoroughly until smooth.
4. Add the flour gradually and mix well. (Do not add all at once!)
5. Add the vanilla extract and coffee powder, then mix until all ingredients are well combined.
6. Preheat oven to 150ºC.
7. Pour the mixture on a baking pan. (Note: If you are not using a non-stick baking pan, you have to grease it first.)
8. Sprinkle the chopped almonds on top .
9. Bake for 30-40 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
10. Remove the brownies from the oven and let it cool down.
11. Slice and place it on a serving plate, then serve. (Note: Slice it using plastic knife or ceramic knife to cut it cleanly.)
12. Share and happy eating!
You may also try our new recipe:
Thank you for dropping by our website! Please subscribe to our daily recipe notifications.
Don’t forget to Pin us to PINTEREST. You can comment your question there and we’ll be glad to answer your question or feedback about the recipe.
The star ratings are for those who tried to cook our recipe. Kindly rate back the recipe if you tried it and you’re satisfied.
Thanks a lot for supporting our website and help other friends discover great recipes.
Photo by: Kitchenistang Pinay