Skip to content
Yummy brownies for Valentines! Simple and easy to bake brownies for beginners.
Brownies with Almonds Recipe
- 1/2 cup unsweetened chocolate chips
- 2/3 cup all purpose flour
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1 tsp coffee powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 pc egg
- chopped almonds
- In a bowl, melt the chocolate chips.
- In a separate bowl, beat the egg, then add the sugar gradually. Mix well.
- Add the softened butter, melted chocolate, salt and baking powder. Mix thoroughly until smooth.
- Add the flour gradually and mix well. (Do not add all at once!)
- Add the vanilla extract and coffee powder, then mix until all ingredients are well combined.
- Preheat oven to 150ºC.
- Pour the mixture on a baking pan. (Note: If you are not using a non-stick baking pan, you have to grease it first.)
- Sprinkle the chopped almonds on top .
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove the brownies from the oven and let it cool down.
- Slice and place it on a serving plate, then serve. (Note: Slice it using plastic knife or ceramic knife to cut it cleanly.)
- Share and happy eating!
YOU MAY ALSO TRY OUR: