Try this simple chocolate cake and bake your blues away. Quick and easy!
Easy Baked Chocolate Cake
for the cake
3/4 cup all purpose flour
3/4 cup white sugar
4 tbsp cocoa powder
1 pinch of salt
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 cup melted butter
1/2 cup fresh milk
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
for the frosting
1/2 cup of nutella
1/4 cup of cream cheese
For the cupcake:
1. In a mixing bowl, combine the fresh milk, sugar, vanilla extract, melted butter and eggs.
2. Add the sifted flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, salt and baking soda.
3. Mix well until all ingredients are evenly distributed.
4. Pour the mixture into a greased baking pan.
5. Preheat the oven for 160°C.
6. Bake the cake for about 30-40 minutes, then let it cool.
For the frosting:
1. In a mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese and nutella. Mix well until smooth.
Get the cake, spread the frosting over the cake or you can use icing bag /pastry bag to create a nice design.
Share and happy eating!
Thank you for dropping by our website! Please subscribe to our daily recipe notifications.
Don’t forget to Pin us to PINTEREST. You can comment your question there and we’ll be glad to answer your question or feedback about the recipe.
The star ratings are for those who tried to cook our recipe. Kindly rate back the recipe if you tried it and you’re satisfied.
Thanks a lot for supporting our website and help other friends discover great recipes.
Photo by Kitchenistang Pinay