Skip to content
This is a simple budget home cooked meal that our mom use to cook. I know you miss it. That juicy sayote. I didn’t know it is Chayote in english.
This Pinoy recipe is definitely budget friendly or budget saver. Murang ulam at abot kaya. Healthy, simple and yummy pork and vegetable recipe.
Ginisang Sayote (Sauteed Chayote)
- 3 pcs chayote
- 1 tomato
- 200 grams pork
- 3 tbsp cooking oil
- 1 onion
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 pork cube
- 3/4 cup water
- Heat the pan, pour the cooking oil.
- Saute the tomato, garlic and onion.
- Add the sliced pork for about 10-15 minutes or until light brown.
- Add pork cube, ground black pepper, fish sauce, and water. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the chayote, cook for 8-10 minutes.
- Transfer to a serving bowl, then serve.
- Share and happy eating!
YOU MAY ALSO TRY OUR:
Afritadang Bangus Recipe