Simple and yummy snack Oatmeal Cheesecake bars! Trust me, you need to make about 2 batches. It is deliciously addicting. Happy baking!
Oatmeal Cheese Bars
- For the crust and topping:
- 1 cup quick-cook oats
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/4 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 10 tbsp melted butter
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon powder
- For the filling:
- 1 cup cream cheese
- 1 egg
- 4 tbsp white sugar
- 2 tsp fresh pure lemon juice
If you want a sweeter cheese bar, you can add sugar as desired.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the oat, flour, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon powder, and salt. Add the melted butter and mix well until evenly distributed.
- Reserve 3/4 cup of the oat mixture for the topping.
- Preheat the oven to 160 degrees celsius.
- Spread the remaining oat mixture to the baking pan. Bake for 8 minutes only. Let it cool down. Set aside.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, egg, sugar, and fresh pure lemon juice. Mix well.
- Get the baking pan with the baked oat mixture earlier.
- Spread over the cream cheese mixture.
- Then sprinkle the reserved 3/4 cup oat mixture earlier.
- Bake again for 30-40 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven. Let it cool down. Slice and serve.
- Share and happy eating.