Who doesnt love a homemade fresh from the oven Banana chocolatr chip muffins.. Bake some today.
Happy baking! ❤
1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
2 tbsp cocoa powder
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1/2 cup sugar
1 tsp salt
1 tsp baking soda
1 cup mashed banana
2 pieces eggs
1 tsp vanilla essence
1/2 cup cooking oil or melted butter
Mama’s Guide Procedure:
1. Mix all the dry ingredients thoroughly until everything is evenly distributed. (flour, sugar, salt, and baking soda)
2. Add the other ingredients (mashed bananas, eggs, vanilla essence, and cooking oil) then mix well with the dry ingredients.
3. Add the cocoa powder and the chocolate chips. Mix well.
4. Pour the mixture into the molds with cupcake liners, just 3/4 full.
5. Preheat the oven to 160-170 degrees celsius.
5. Bake the muffins for atleast 30-40 minutes.
7. Remove from the oven and let it cool down, then serve.
8. Share and happy eating!