Who doesn’t love a homemade fresh from the oven Banana chocolate chip muffins. Bake it today, its yummy and easy yo make. Also ideal for your home base food business venture. You can sell it to friends and neighbors too. Happy baking!
Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
2 tbsp cocoa powder
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1/2 cup sugar
1 tsp salt
1 tsp baking soda
1 cup mashed banana
2 pieces eggs
1 tsp vanilla essence
1/2 cup cooking oil or melted butter
*Do not put too much bananas or your batter will be too heavy to let it rise.
1. Mix all the dry ingredients thoroughly until everything is evenly distributed. (flour, sugar, salt, and baking soda)
2. Add the other ingredients (mashed bananas, eggs, vanilla essence, and cooking oil) then mix well with the dry ingredients.
3. Add the cocoa powder and the chocolate chips. Mix well.
4. Pour the mixture into the molds with cupcake liners, just 3/4 full.
5. Preheat the oven to 160-170 degrees celsius.
5. Bake the muffins for atleast 30-40 minutes.
7. Remove from the oven and let it cool down, then serve.
8. Share and happy eating!
You may also try our new delicious recipe:
Credits: May Hock
Thank you for dropping by our website. Happy baking!