The good side of bad bananas is turning it into Banana Crumble Muffins.
It is soooo delicious specially when it is still warm from the oven. The perfect size and perfect taste. The sweetness is coming from over riped bananas and you can’t just stop eating them.
Banana Crumble Muffins
For the muffin:
1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
3/4 cup sugar
1 tsp salt
1 tsp baking soda
1 cup mashed banana
2 pieces eggs
1 tsp vanilla essence
1/2 cup cooking oil
For the topping:
1/3 cup brown sugar
2 tbsp flour
1/8 tsp cinnamon powder
1 tbsp butter
1. Mix all the dry ingredients thoroughly until everything is evenly distributed (flour, sugar, salt, and baking soda).
2. Add the other ingredients (mashed bananas, eggs, vanilla essence, cooking oil) then mix well with the dry ingredients.
3. Arrange a cupcake liners in the muffin pan.
4. Pour the mixture in each cupcake liners.
5. Combine all the ingredients for the crumb topping.
6. Sprinkle the crumb topping on top of each muffin.
7. Preheat the oven to 160 degrees celsius.
8. Bake the banana muffins for atleast 30-40 minutes.
9. Remove from the oven and let it cool down, then serve.
10. Share and happy eating!
You may also try our new recipe:
Did you try this recipe? Send us your food photo. If we love it, we will feature it with your name on our website. Send it to us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or message us on our Facebook Page.
You may also post it in your own timeline publicly: Instagram, Facebook and Twitter and hashtag us #MamasGuideRecipes. Thanks a lot for supporting our website and help other friends discover great recipes.