When life gives you extra over riped bananas, make a delicious banana cake. This banana cake recipe is super moist best ever banana cake.
What’s the secret to making it super moist -its the oil and eggs. While others, will use mayonnaise to replace the oil and egg. This recipe of banana cake is already perfect with these simple ingredients. Happy baking!
Delicious Banana Cake
1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
3/4 cup sugar
1 tsp salt
1 tsp baking soda
1 cup mashed banana (over riped)
2 pieces eggs
1 tsp vanilla essence
1/2 cup cooking oil
1. Mix all the dry ingredients thoroughly until everything is evenly distributed (flour, sugar, salt, and baking soda).
2. Add the other ingredients (mashed bananas, eggs, vanilla essence, cooking oil) then mix well with the dry ingredients.
3. Grease the pan (using cooking oil or melted butter) and pour-in the mixture.
4. Preheat oven at 140 degrees Celsius then bake the mixture for an hour.
5. You will know it’s done when an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
6. Remove the banana cake from the oven then allow to cool down for a few minutes.
7. Transfer the banana cake on a serving plate. Slice and serve.
8. Share and happy eating!
You may also try our new recipe:
Thank you for dropping by our website! Please subscribe to our daily recipe notifications.
Don’t forget to Pin us to PINTEREST. You can comment your question there and we’ll be glad to answer your question or feedback about the recipe.
The star ratings are for those who tried to cook our recipe. Kindly rate back the recipe if you tried it and you’re satisfied.
Thanks a lot for supporting our website and help other friends discover great recipes.
Credits: May Hock