Pure awesomeness happens when you bake this banana cake.. ❤
1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
3/4 cup sugar
1 tsp salt
1 tsp baking soda
1 cup mashed banana
2 pieces eggs
1 tsp vanilla essence
1/2 cup cooking oil
1. Mix all the dry ingredients thoroughly until everything is evenly distributed (flour, sugar, salt, and baking soda).
2. Add the other ingredients (mashed bananas, eggs, vanilla essence, cooking oil) then mix well with the dry ingredients.
3. Grease the pan (using cooking oil or melted butter) and pour-in the mixture.
4. Preheat oven at 140 degrees Celsius then bake the mixture for an hour.
5. You will know it’s done when an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
6. Remove the banana cake from the oven then allow to cool down for a few minutes.
7. Transfer the banana cake on a serving plate. Slice and serve.
8. Share and happy eating!
Mama’s Guide Recipes Group:
Join our Facebook Community in this link
Disclaimer | We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us, unless otherwise stated. We have just found these over the web. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please feel free to let us know.