Pretty in pink! Great for baby shower themed party..so cute and delicious too.
French Macarons Recipe
For the macarons:
1 cup almond flour
2 cups icing sugar
3 egg whites
1/4 cup white sugar (granulated)
1/4 tsp cream of tartar
1/8 tsp salt (or a pinch)
drops of gel food colour (optional)
For the filling:
3 tbsp fresh raspberry juice (pure)
1/4 cup salted butter
3/4 cup icing sugar
You can choose any filling as desired.
If you want a white macaron just omit the gel food colouring.
For the macarons:
1. In a mixing bowl, sift the almond flour and the icing sugar. Mix thoroughly. Set aside.
2. In a separate mixing bowl, beat the egg whites, salt, cream of tartar, granulated sugar and drops of gel food colouring (using an electric mixer) until it forms a peak.
3. Combine the two (2) mixtures, the mixture #1 and the mixture #2. Just use an eggbeater or spatula in mixing. Mix Gently until smooth. Do not under-mix. Do not over-mix.
4. Place the mixture in an icing bag or pastry bag.
5. Pipe out 1 inch rounds on the baking tray with a baking paper. (Bang the tray 3 times with the macarons on it, to release the air inside the macarons.)
6. Let them sit out for 20-30 mins, or up to an hour.
7. Preheat the oven to 100 degrees celsius.
8. Bake the macarons for 18-20 minutes. (Just keep an eye, all ovens bake differently.)
9. Remove the tray from the oven. Let it cool down before removing the macarons from the tray.
for the filling
1. In a mixing bowl, mix the softened butter, icing sugar and the raspberry juice. Then set aside.
– Get a pair of macarons, put the filling in between. And you’re done!
Share and happy eating!
You may also check our new recipe:
Thank you for dropping by our website! Please subscribe to our daily recipes.
Don’t forget to Pin us to PINTEREST. You can comment your question there and we’ll be glad to answer your question or feedback about the recipe.
The star ratings are for those who tried to cook our recipe. Kindly rate back the recipe if you tried it and you’re satisfied.
Thanks a lot for supporting our website and help other friends discover great recipes.
Photo by: Kitchenistang Pinay