How to make a quick and easy chicken lollipops?
Instead of the tedious traditional chicken wings ingredients everyone follows. Try this very quick and easy to prepare chicken lollipops for your busy party preparations. You can prepare this over night and freeze. It’s ready for frying the next day.
Chicken Lollipop Balls
500 grams Chicken Breast (ground or minced)
1 tbsp Paprika
1 Carrots medium (grated)
1 Head garlic (minced)
1 white onion (minced)
1 Cup Panko Bread crumbs
1 tsp Sugar
1. In a large bowl, mix all ingredients from ground chicken, garlic, salt pepper, eggs, panko, sugar and onion. You can mix it by hand and avoid over mixing it or too much dry.
2. Leave it in fridge about 30 minutes, so it won’t be sticky and easy to form like balls.
3. Shape mixture into balls, about 3 tablespoons of meat per ball. You can also use scoopers to form it in equal size.
4. Once you’re all done shaping all chicken mixture, it’s time to fry your chicken balls.
5. Arrange in platter and string to toothpicks. This is how easy and quick ito make homemade chicken lollipops.
6. Serve and Enjoy!