Your weekend project with your kids is here, Peanut butter marshmallow bars with butterscotch!! Are you up for this challenge?
Peanut Butter Marshmallow Bars
(No Bake & No oven Needed)
Yield: 40 pieces
1⁄2 cup butter (or 1⁄2 cup margarine)
1 cup peanut butter
1 (300 g) bag butterscotch chips (or any chocolate chips)
1 (200 g) bag mini-white marshmallows
1. In a deep pot, melt together butter, peanut butter, and butterscotch chips on very low heat until mixed, stirring constantly. This will take some time and let it melt slowly.
2. Let it cool for a bit before adding the marshmallow (so as not to melt the marshmallows).
3. Once slightly cool, stir in mini marshmallows.
4. Pour in a greased 11″ x 13″ pan and flatten it out evenly on all sides.
5. Refrigerate until it becomes firm and cut into small (1-1/2″) squares.
6. Serve and enjoy!