Skip to content
No Bake Reese’s Peanut Butter Oreo Cheesecake
- For Crust:
- 2 + ½ cups chocolate graham cracker crumbs (16 – 18 crackers)
- ¾ cup butter, melted
- For Cheesecake:
- 2 + ¼ cup heavy cream
- 2 (8 oz.) bricks cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 + ¾ cups smooth peanut butter
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 + ½ cups Reese’s Mini Oreos, coarsely chopped
- For Garnish:
- 2 Tablespoon smooth peanut butter
- ¼ cup Mini peanut butter cups
- 1/2 cup semi sweet chocolate +2 tbsp. shortening
- For the Crust: In a large bowl, add in the chocolate graham crackers and butter. Stir until the butter has coated all the graham crackers.
- Press the cracker crumbs into a 9.5 inch spring form pan. Press it up the sides of the pan as well as on the bottom. Set aside.
- For the Cheesecake: Place the heavy cream in a large mixing bowl. Using a hand mixer, beat until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- In a separate mixing bowl, add in the cream cheese and sugar. Mix until incorporated. Scrape down the sides and give it an additional mix.
- Add in the peanut butter and vanilla extract and mix until combined.
- Stir in the chopped mini Oreos with a spatula.
- Fold in the whipped cream in thirds with a spatula. Don’t overmix.
- Pour the cheesecake filling into the crust and smooth out with the spatula.
- Place in the fridge to set up overnight.
- For Garnish: Heat the the semi sweet chocolate, 2 tbsp. peanut butter and shortening in the microwave for 30 seconds or just until melted. Let it cool and set aside
- Then pour the melted chocolate on top of the chilled cheesecake. Let it set.
- Garnish center of the cheesecake with peanut butter cups. Cut and serve. Enjoy!
YOU MAY ALSO TRY OUR:
Ube Yema Cake (No Bake)