Cream Cheese Spaghetti is super yumm..mmm delicious! If you want to try another pasta recipe, you gotta try this Cream Cheese Spaghetti. Its easy to make and absolutely creamy delicious. It’s Mama’s Guide way of cooking Cream cheese spaghetti. Wether you have an oven or doesn’t have one..you can cook this Cream cheese spaghetti. Nothing’s impossible with your Mama right? And I understand, not all ingredients is accessible to everyone and its not easy hunting for those ingredients sometimes. I should know…I learned to magnify each isles in supermarket just to find some ingredients I need. I realized you just gotta find it..it’s just there. Lol. In this recipe, I wasn’t able to find sour cream in the cold section of the supermarket. Alternatively, I used sour cream powder.
Bake or No Oven instructions also indicated
Cream Cheese Spaghetti
- 1 Kilo spaghetti (Royal)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 small onion, minced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp Lee and Perrins Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3 Regular Pack Clara Ole Tomato Sauce Three Cheese (250ml per pack)
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 16 ounce Pauly cream cheese (2 cups)
- 1/2 cup sour cream (I used sour cream powder 5 tbsp dissolved in 1 cup water)
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterrey mozzarella cheese / or any cheese available (Toppings)
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (optional, for cream cheese sauce)
- Cook the Pasta: In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta according to package instructions; drain well.
- Cook the Spaghetti Sauce: Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add ground beef and onion and cook until beef has browned, about 3-5 minutes, making sure to crumble the beef as it cooks; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Make sure to drain excess fat.
- Stir in Worcestershire sauce and let meat absorb the flavor.
- Pour tomato sauce, soy sauce. Sprinkle basil and parsley; season with salt, sugar and pepper, to taste.
- Make the Cream cheese sauce: In a separate pan using very low heat, whisk together cream cheese, sour cream and 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese. Turn off heat and set aside.
- Assembly: Add pasta and spaghetti sauce until well incorporated and flatten to the prepared baking dish.
- Topped it with cream cheese sauce. Sprinkle grated mozzarella cheese for the last topping and extra parmesan cheese if you like!
- If you don’t have an oven: you can use Quickmelt cheese. Cheese will melt on its own on room temperature.
- If you have an oven: Place into oven and bake until bubbly and heated through, about 15-20 minutes.
- Serve immediately. Enjoy!
Notes: If mozzarella cheese is too expensive, use any cheese alternatively, like quick melt or cheddar cheese or parmesan cheese. Any processed cheese will do, except Quezo, in my experience it doesn’t melt in the oven.
For the Sour Cream: If you are using a pure sour cream (and not the powder dissolved in water), wag ng lagyan ng water..nag improvised lang po kasi ako ng sour cream nun panahon na yan dahil nag out of stock ng nestle sour cream sa grocery.. Kinanaw ko yung powder para maging sauce ang powder.
YOU MAY ALSO TRY OUR:
Recipe Photo is Copyright to Mama’s Guide Recipes. All rights reserved.