Heavenly Mango Tapioca is ideal for small food business this summer. Serve it chilled, and everyone will go crazy for more. This dessert, didn’t take long in our fridge. It’s gone before I even know it. My kids devoured every tapioca in the bowl. It is simple to make and you can make it for bulk at a low cost for business. Everyone who tried Heavenly mango tapioca just can’t resist this mango sago desserts! This is my new favorite salad desserts from now on.
For the Tapioca:
Cook it early in the morning. Make sure the water is already boiling before you add the tapioca pearls in the pot or else the tapioca will dissolve in normal temperature water (at magdidikit dikit yan if malamig ang tubig). Water ratio should be 1:6 (1 cup for every 6 cups water). Cook it for about 15 minutes at low heat and continuous stirring. Then set it aside to soak in its own water. You can also pre cook it a day before and refrigerate it once cooled.
For your Mangoes:
Make sure to select the most sweetest. The sweetness of your mangoes plays a vital role in your salad. Mama’s suggestions to spot a sweet mango, is to smell it. A very sweet mango will linger in your nose even if you’re a meter away from the mangoes. That’s how I spot a good sweet mango, or maybe I just have a very strong smell senses. Come with me, and let’s start making Heavenly Mango Tapioca, your Mama’s Guide way.
HEAVENLY MANGO TAPIOCA RECIPE
- 1/4 kilo Tapioca pearls ( cook the tapioca then drain)
- 1 ½ cup Alaska condensed milk
- 1 cup Nestle cream or all purpose cream
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup Alaska evaporated milk
- 3-8 fresh mangoes (the more the better)
- Remove the mango from its seed ( use only 1 piece of mango) then put into the blender together with the water, then blend until smooth.
- Combine the cooked tapioca, blended mango, cream and milk then mix well, now use the remaining 2 mangoes by slicing it and put as a topping.
- Refrigerate for few hours before serving. Enjoy!
- Note: Just adjust the sweetness by adding more condensed milk or sugar, and you can add more mangoes if you want. For special occasion, try the whipped heavy cream and turn it into almost ice cream like texture.. a bit expensive but definitely for the win for parties and Holiday celebration.
YOU MAY ALSO TRY OUR: