Here’s another version of a delicious milk candy, Milo Pastillas. You can add another variety to your all time favorite pastillas by introducing new flavors. This Milo Pastillas is as creamy as the milk pastillas, we added a hint of chocolate. It’s like real chocolate yummy!
Milo Pastillas Recipe
- 1 ½ cups powdered milk (i used Bear Brand)
- ½ cup Milo + 2 tbsp milo
- 3/4 cup condensed milk
- 4-5 Tbsp. sugar white for coating
- Mix bear brand powder, ½ cup Milo and condensed milk in a bowl. Combine until the ingredients is incorporated and forming into a shape.
- Combine and mix together sugar and 1 ½ Tbsp milo on a plate.
- Get a small portion and roll it on the milo-sugar mixture. Roll with your hands and form it in round shape. Repeat with the remaining ingredients. Chill it until set.
- Serve and enjoy!