Nutella Ferrero Rocher Ice cream! Your favorite chocolate ice cream delightful dessert from now on. Life’s pleasure..really worth worth making for a special day. Ferrero ice cream is a fancy dessert you can’t just find anywhere.. Delicious ice cream that will satisfy any cravings.
Nutella Ferrero Ice Cream
395 ml sweetened condensed milk
475 ml thickened cream or heavy cream, chilled and whipped
10 Ferrero Rochers – chopped roughly into chunks (to swirl through ice cream)
5 Ferrero Rochers – chopped roughly into chunks (to crumble over ice cream)
4 heaped teaspoons Nutella (to swirl through ice cream)
2 heaped teaspoons Nutella (to swirl as topping)
Extra Whole Ferrero Rocher chocolates for garnishing.
Chocolate syrup for garnish (Optional)
Kitkat sticks for garnish (Optional)
1) Whip the cream until soft peaks form. Soft peak form is when the whipped cream is thick and slightly moving from your bowl. While hard peak is barely moving when you flip your bowl. Set aside. Do not over whip your cream, or it will become watery.
2) Using another bowl, pour the tin of condensed milk. Add the 12 chopped Ferreros. Combine well.
3) One to three spoonful at a time, add the whipped cream to the condensed milk mixture. Do take note, do not overmix it in, gently fold it in. Spoonful by spoonful until it’s all in there.
4) Slowly, fold through one by one, the 4 heaped teaspoons of Nutella. Tip: use your (clean) pinky finger to help make a swirling pattern!
5) Transfer to a baking paper lined loaf tin, top with 5 chopped Ferreros and 2 heaped teaspoons of Nutella and freeze for a few hours, preferably overnight.
Garnish it with chocolate syrup and some Ferrero and Kitkat sticks and a scoop of whipped cream. Who can’t resist such decadence. Indulge!
Thank you for dropping by our website! Please subscribe to our daily recipe notifications.
Don’t forget to Pin us to PINTEREST. You can comment your question there and we’ll be glad to answer your question or feedback about the recipe.
The star ratings are for those who tried to cook our recipe. Kindly rate back the recipe if you tried it and you’re satisfied.
Thanks a lot for supporting our website and help other friends discover great recipes.
Photo by @canonguyy