Suam na Mais (Corn Vegetable Soup with Shrimp)– is a healthy Corn soup with vegetables, corn and shrimps.
Suam na mais is a simple seafood and vegetable soup for the family. You may also add crushed chicharon upon serving! So yummy and taste even better..
Suam na Mais
(Corn Vegetable Soup with Shrimp)
1 Tbsp. cooking oil
1 tsp. garlic, minced
1 onion, chopped
1/2 cup pork, sliced
1/2 cup shrimps, shelled
4 cups shrimp broth
1 cup uncooked white corn, shredded
2 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. pepper
1 cup ampalaya or bitter melon leaves
1. In a medium size pan, heat cooking oil and saute garlic until fragrant.
2. Add chopped onions and saute until soft.
3. Add in pork and shrimps and saute until slightly brown.
4. Add shrimp broth and bring to a boil. Simmer until pork is tender.
5. Put in the corn and simmer until corn is cooked.
6. Add in the ampalaya leaves, simmer for another minute then serve hot. Enjoy!
You may also try our:
Credits: Osang Soliman
Did you try cooking this recipe? Send us your food photo. If we love it, we will feature it with your name on our website. Send it to us via email: email@example.com or message us on our Facebook Page.
You may also post it in your own timeline publicly: Instagram, Facebook and Twitter and hashtag us #MamasGuideRecipes. Thanks a lot for supporting our website and help other friends discover great recipes.