Cucumber Lemonade Juice is your thirst quencher to beat the summer heat.
Why cucumber is healthy?
“Cucumbers are extremely beneficial for overall health, especially during the summer or dry season since it is mostly made of water and important nutrients that are essential for the human body.
The flesh of cucumbers is rich in vitamin A, vitamin C, and folic acid while the hard skin of cucumbers is rich in fiber and a range of minerals include magnesium, molybdenum, and potassium.
Additionally, cucumber contains silica, a trace mineral that contributes greatly to strengthening our connective tissues.
Cucumbers are known to heal many skin problems, under eye swelling and sunburn. Cucumbers also contain ascorbic and Caffeic acids which prevent water loss, therefore cucumber is frequently applied topically to burns and dermatitis.” – Health Digest
Cucumber Lemonade is fully loaded with health benefits:
- Ease heartburn, acid stomach, & ulcer
- Dissolves kidney and bladder stones
- Regulate blood pressure
- Kills bad breath
- Full of water to hydrate you
- Cures headache
- Healthy skin
- Anti cancer
Refreshing Cucumber Lemonade Juice Recipe
1 cup water
1/2 cup white sugar
1 cucumber, sliced
6 lemons, juiced
Extra slices of cucumber, garnish
Extra slices of lemons, garnish
1. Start by making a simple syrup. Stir the water and sugar together in a saucepan over medium heat; heat until just about to boil and the sugar has dissolved. Put in refrigerator 30 minutes, or until chilled.
2. Put the cucumber slices in a blender or food processor; blend until mashed into a pulp. Strain the cucumber pulp into a fine mesh strainer place over a bowl to catch the liquid; allow to sit until you have about 2/3 cup of liquid from the cucumber, about 15 minutes.
3. Mix the simple syrup, cucumber liquid, and lemon juice together in a pitcher.
4. Serve cold with fresh slices of cucumber and lemons!
You may also try our new recipe:
Did you try cooking this recipe? Send us your food photo. If we love it, we will feature it with your name on our website. Send it to us via email: email@example.com or message us on our Facebook Page.
You may also post it in your own timeline publicly: Instagram, Facebook and Twitter and hashtag us #MamasGuideRecipes. Thanks a lot for supporting our website and help other friends discover great recipes.