1 kilo chicken, cut into serving pieces
1/4 cup vinegar or pineapple juice
1/4 cup soy sauce
5 cloves garlic, minced
1 medium white onion, chopped
500 grams Del Monte tomato sauce
1 small can Reno liver spread
3 medium-sized potatoes, cut into cubed
1 piece red and green bell pepper, cut into cubed
1/2 cup Eden cheese, grated or cubed
salt and pepper to taste
1 medium-sized carrot, cut into cubed(optional)
1 piece red chili(siling labuyo), chopped(optional)
2 pieces bay leaf(optional)
You may also include hot dogs cut diagonally and green peas if you prefer.
Mama’s Guide Instructions:
1. In a bowl, marinate chicken in soy sauce, vinegar, salt and pepper for 30 minutes.
2. In a pan heat oil and fry potatoes and carrots until golden brown. Drain and set aside.
1. In a pan, heat oil and saute garlic and onions until translucent.
2. Add chicken and continue sauteing until light brown.
3. Pour marinade, tomato sauce and water then simmer for 3 minutes.
4. Add liver spread, potatoes, carrots, chili and bell pepper then cook for 2 minutes.
5. Adjust seasoning according to taste then add grated cheese. Mix until cheese has melted.
6. Remove from heat then serve hot with steamed rice.