1 kilo chicken, cut into serving pieces
1/4 cup vinegar or pineapple juice
1/4 cup soy sauce
5 cloves garlic, minced
1 medium white onion, chopped
500 grams Del Monte tomato sauce
1 small can Reno liver spread
3 medium-sized potatoes, cut into cubed
1 piece red and green bell pepper, cut into cubed
1/2 cup Eden cheese, grated or cubed
salt and pepper to taste
1 medium-sized carrot, cut into cubed(optional)
1 piece red chili(siling labuyo), chopped(optional)
2 pieces bay leaf(optional)
You may also include hot dogs cut diagonally and green peas if you prefer.
1. In a bowl, marinate chicken in soy sauce, vinegar, salt and pepper for 30 minutes.
2. In a pan heat oil and fry potatoes and carrots until golden brown. Drain and set aside.
1. In a pan, heat oil and saute garlic and onions until translucent.
2. Add chicken and continue sauteing until light brown.
3. Pour marinade, tomato sauce and water then simmer for 3 minutes.
4. Add liver spread, potatoes, carrots, chili and bell pepper then cook for 2 minutes.
5. Adjust seasoning according to taste then add grated cheese. Mix until cheese has melted.
6. Remove from heat then serve hot with steamed rice. Enjoy!
Thank you for dropping by our website! Please subscribe to our daily recipe notifications.
Don’t forget to Pin us to PINTEREST. You can comment your question there and we’ll be glad to answer your question or feedback about the recipe.
The star ratings are for those who tried to cook our recipe. Kindly rate back the recipe if you tried it and you’re satisfied.
Thanks a lot for supporting our website and help other friends discover great recipes.
Special Photo Courtesy of @ar_cie07