Have you tried Pancit Molo of Iloilo? This recipe is an authentic Filipino dumpling soup that originated in Molo, Iloilo. When in Iloilo the locals recommends, Kap Ising Pancit Molo. This is the famous place, if looking for the best Pancit Molo.
Kap Ising Pancit Molo serve the most delicious traditional Pancit Molo of Iloilo.
So why it is even called pancit molo, even if there is no pancit ingredient in this soup?
Actually, the noodles takes the shape of flat wanton wrappers that envelopes plump meatballs. It is cooked in a rich stock of chicken, pork and shrimp. So the wanton wrapper becomes the actual pancit. Namit! (means delicious in Illongo)
Pancit Molo ng Iloilo
1 pack molo (or siomai/wonton) wrappers
Palaman ng Molo:
300 grams giniling na baboy
200 grams hipon, peeled, chopped
½ teaspoon paminta
2 butil ng bawang
2 tablespoons all purpose flour
1 teaspoon asin
Pagsama samahin at ibalot isa isa. Isantabi
Sangkap sa Paglalaga ng Manok:
1 buong manok
12 cups water
1 cup ulo ng hipon
1 stalk celery, chopped
1 carrot, chopped
1 onion, chopped
fish sauce and white pepper, to taste
Mama’s Guide Instructions:
1. Ilaga ang manok kasama ng ibang sangkap sa paglalaga gamit ang mahinang apoy sa loob ng isa’t kalahating oras.
2. Tangalin ang balat ng manok at himay-himayin. Isantabi
3. Salain at tangalin ang ibang sangkap na natira sa pinag-lagaan na sabaw ng manok upang sabaw lamang ang matira.
4. Timplahan ng patis at paminta. Season with fish sauce and white pepper.
5. Pakuluin muli at ilagay ang mga dumplings at hipon sa loob ng tatlong minuto.
6. Isalin sa bowl at maari ng ihain! Lagyan ng tinadtad na dahon ng sibuyas, toasted bawang at konting sesame oil. Enjoy!!!
Don’t missed out on our Waknatoy Menudo ng Marikina:
Thank you for dropping by our website!
Do subscribe to our daily recipes by clicking Yes to “ALLOW NOTIFICATIONS” in the pop up Red Bell button.
You may comment on this post using our Facebook Comment by clicking through links posted on our Facebook page.
Do you have any questions about this recipe? Do you have any concern about the ingredients, substitute or any cooking tips? Just comment below for any feedback. We’d love to know your thoughts.
Kindly rate back our recipes if you tried it and you’re satisfied. Thanks a lot for supporting our website.
Special Photo Courtesy of @annamat1