This korean beef bulgogi recipe is simply amazing!Got this recipe from a korean high school student and I immediately tried cooking her recipe because I love how her Bulgogi looks like in the photo. It looks so delicious and the recipe is not something you can find in google. Well atleast I know its authentic.
My instinct is so good, because it always came out perfect except sometimes my beef ia not so perfect. So make sure to look for the best thin cut of sirloin beef.
I really love this recipe and have cooked this very same recipe over and over again. My friends and family are so amaze with my secret recipe. Truly authentic Korean Bulgogi!
Korean Beef Bulgogi
- 5 lbs Beef (thinly sliced)
- 1 bundle Green onion/Spring onions
- 2 Chopped onions
- 1 carrot, julliened
Marinade: 1 Apple, 2 tbsp Water, 1 cup Brown Sugar, 1 tsp Black Pepper, 3 tsp Cooking Wine, 1/3 cup Sesame oil, 2 tsp sesame seed, 1/3 cup Soy sauce, 1/3 cup Sprite (carbonated lemon beverage)
1. Remove the blood from the meat with kitchen paper.
2. Add water and sugar to beef and mix very gently by hand.
Let the sugar sit and soften the beef. Seal the top and leave in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
3. Combine the remaining ingredients for marinade. Grind the apple and mix it with the marinade sauce to give an extra sweetness and mushiness to the beef.
4. Pour the marinade and let the beef stay soaked for at least 4 hours. Longer it sits, better it tastes. (I sat it for 3 days)
5. To cook barbeque on a grill, broil or sizzle in a hot preheated pan with carrots and onions.. Enjoy!
This recipe goes well with our delicious homemade:
Thank you for dropping by our website!
Do subscribe to our daily recipes by clicking Yes to “ALLOW NOTIFICATIONS” in the pop up Red Bell button.
You may comment on this post using our Facebook Comment by clicking through links posted on our Facebook page.
Do you have any questions about this recipe? Do you have any concern about the ingredients, substitute or any cooking tips? Just comment below for any feedback. We’d love to know your thoughts.
Kindly rate back our recipes if you tried it and you’re satisfied. Thanks a lot for supporting our website.
Recipe Credits: CIEE USA High School
Photograph by: @zwei8688