This korean beef bulgogi recipe is simply amazing! Got this recipe from a korean high school student and I immediately tried cooking her recipe because I love how her Bulgogi looks like in the photo. It looks so delicious and the recipe is not something you can find in google. Well atleast I know its authentic because its coming from a Korean nationality.
My instinct is so good, because it always came out perfect except sometimes my beef is not so perfect. So make sure to look for the best thin cut of sirloin beef.
If this is too bulky of a recipe, you can cook just the half of this recipe. Or you can freeze the extra beef (segregate by portion) and just thaw a port it when your ready to cook a batch. It can last in the freezer for a long time.
I really love this Bulgogi recipe and have cooked this very same recipe over and over again. My friends and family are so amaze with my secret recipe. Truly authentic Korean Bulgogi!
Korean Beef Bulgogi
- 5 lbs Beef (thinly sliced)
- 1 bundle Green onion/Spring onions
- 2 Chopped onions
- 1 carrot, julliened
Marinade: 1 Apple (pureed in blender), 2 tbsp Water, 1 cup Brown Sugar, 1 tsp Black Pepper, 3 tsp Cooking Wine, 1/3 cup Sesame oil, 2 tsp sesame seed, 1/3 cup Soy sauce, 1/3 cup Sprite (carbonated lemon beverage)
1. Remove the blood from the meat with kitchen paper.
2. Add water and sugar to beef and mix very gently by hand.
Let the sugar sit and soften the beef. Seal the top and leave in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
3. Combine the remaining ingredients for marinade. Grind the apple and mix it with the marinade sauce to give an extra sweetness and mushiness to the beef.
4. Pour the marinade and let the beef stay soaked for at least 4 hours. Longer it sits, better it tastes. (I sat it for 3 days)
5. To cook barbeque on a grill, broil or sizzle in a hot preheated pan with carrots and onions.. Enjoy!
This recipe goes well with our delicious homemade:
Did you try cooking this recipe? Send us your food photo. If we love it, we will feature it with your name on our website. Send it to us via email: email@example.com or message us on our Facebook Page.
You may also post it in your own timeline publicly: Instagram, Facebook and Twitter and hashtag us #MamasGuideRecipes. Thanks a lot for supporting our website and help other friends discover great recipes. Credits: @zwei8688