Skip to content
Post Views: 13,361
This Chocolate Crazy Cake (Wacky Cake) is egg free, Milk free, Butterless, No need for bowls or electric mixers! Moist and decadent cake.
Chocolate Crazy Cake (Wacky Cake)
- 1 ½ Cups flour (all-purpose)
- 3 Tbsp. cocoa (unsweetened)
- 1 Cup sugar
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. white vinegar
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 5 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 Cup water
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix first 5 dry ingredients in a greased 8″ square baking pan.
- Make 3 wells in dry ingredients – two small, one larger. Pour vinegar in one well, vanilla in the other and the vegetable oil in third larger well. Pour water over all. Mix well until smooth.
- Bake on middle rack of oven for 35 minutes. Check with toothpick to make sure it comes out clean. Cool. Top with your favorite frosting. Enjoy!
- Note: Oven baking times may vary, be sure to check your cake to make sure you do not over bake.
Tips and Decor:
- You can decorate it with chocolate balls on top and drizzle some caramel or sprinkle powdered sugar (optional).
- You can double this recipe, just use a 9×13 baking pan.
- Mix batter in a bowl for neater, easier mixing. Be sure to follow the directions the same way – mixing the dry ingredients then making 3 wells for the wet ingredients.
- Don’t forget to grease your pan. You can also make cupcakes – be sure to adjust baking time.
YOU MAY ALSO TRY OUR:
Share this to your friends: