This chilly day calls for dusting off your crockpot and cook this hearty beef stew! This is where your cooker can really shine – tenderizing beef and making a rich and flavorful sauce. So yummy!
Crockpot Savory Beef Stew
- 2 lbs stewing beef, cubed
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/2 cups beef stock
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 bay leaf
- 6 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 cup green peas
- 4 carrots, sliced
- 3 potatoes, cubed
1. Combine flour, salt and pepper.
2. Coat beef with flour mixture.
3. Add the beef mixture and all other ingredients in crockpot.
4. Cook 4-6 hours on high or 10-12 hours on low. Share and joy!
You may also to this recipe:
Thanks Chef Ron Lock for this awesome Recipe!