Japanese Soufflé Cheese Cake, jiggly and fluffy cotton soft. Super yummy! If yo haven’t tried this cheesecake yet then you’re missing a lot.
Japanese Soufflé Cheese Cake
200 grams Cream Cheese
40 grams Unsalted butter
4 Large Eggs (separate yolk & egg white )
150 ml Milk
26 grams Cake Flour
14 grams Potato Starch
Pinch of Salt
1 tsp Vanilla Essence
80 grams Sugar
4 Egg white
Note: if you have small eggs, you can double the amount of yolks (its ok with 8 yolks)
1) Pour milk , butter , salt and cream cheese together in a small bowl then double boil with hot water until all ingredients are melted. After melted set aside for 3 – 5 minutes for cool down.
2) Add in cake flour and potato starch ( Sifted ) slowly mix well. Add in egg yolk ( 1 by 1 put in ) stir well and add in 1 tsp vanilla essence. After combine all the ingredients sieve twice to remove lumps.
3) Whisk the egg white with sugar ( divide 3x added ) until the egg white become form soft peaks or doubled in volume for about 8 minutes. (It looks like an icing and it doesnt move in the bowl when you turn the bowl)
4) Fold the egg whites to the batter mixture in 3 batches, scrape the sides & bottom to make sure the mixing is even. Do not mix, just fold and make sure your batter is fluffy in texture. Not lump.
5) Use a 7 inch round cake pan. Pour the batter into the cake tray. Fill the water bath with boiling water. Preheat oven to 180 degrees, reduce to 170 degrees when baking, and bake for about 50-60 minutes or until well cook. Do not toast the top, if you need to place foil in mid way of baking then do so.
( TIPS: All ovens are different , the baking time and degrees need to check yourself )
6) Let the cake cool down completely. Then keep in the fridge at least 4 hours or overnight. Serve and enjoy!
Also check out our delicious Homemade Milk Tea recipe to match with Japanese Soufflé Cheese Cake:
Thank you for dropping by our website! If you tried this recipe and you recommend this, please don’t forget to rate this recipe with 5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
You may also comment on this post using our Facebook Comment plugins and don’t forget to save us on your Pinterest too.
Do you have any questions about this recipe? Do you have any concern about the ingredients, substitute or any cooking tips? Just comment below for any feedback. We’d love to know your thoughts. Have a wonderful day!
Little Housewife Kitchen