A delicious and special version of No Bake Blueberry Cheesecake Recipe. This No Bake Blueberry Cheesecake is better than any the restaurant cheesecake I tried! Simple, delicious and easy to make. Even kids can help you out on making this “No Bake Blueberry Cheesecake Recipe” with graham cracker crust recipe.
For your container, its not really a requirement to get a springform pan because you can use any shape of plastic container or bowl. Actually, you don’t really need to unmold it. But if you like extravagant photos and presentation like me..well then, better use a springform pan.
I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as my family do every year. They always request for this Special No bake blueberry cheesecake recipe of mine.
No Bake Blueberry Cheesecake Recipe
9 inch spring form pan (I bought it in Sm Department store for 250 pesos)
For the crust:
2 cups crushed Graham crackers
1 cup Anchor melted Butter (unsalted)
3/4 cup Brown Sugar
For the filling:
2 packs Anchor UHT Whipping Cream, chilled (250ml/pack)
3 tbsp Water
1 tsp Mr. Gulaman Unflavored Colorless Gelatin
2 (8 oz) pack Pauly Cream Cheese softened at room temperature (about 1 cup or 225 grams)
2/3 cup white sugar
½ tsp salt
2 tsp Vanilla Extract
1 tsp Lemon Extract
¼ cup and 1/8 cup Condensed Milk
1 can of Original Royal Blueberry (Duncan Hines)
Maraschino cherries (optional garnish)
For the crust:
1. Combine Grahams, butter, and brown sugar with a fork until well blended. (add 2-3 tbsp melted butter if its too dry)
2. Press in a 9 inch pie pan.
3. Chill in the fridge for about 15 minutes.
For the filling:
1. Beat the whipped cream until double in volume. I used electric mixer for 15 to 20 minutes with pause interval to avoid overheating my mixer. Set aside.
2. Preparation for softening cream cheese, slice it in small cubes. You can use hot water bath* or heat it quickly in microwave or oven toaster to soften it. Once you can mix it with a fork then your good to go.
Beat the cream cheese and sugar in a bowl with mixer. Add in vanilla extract and lemon extract. Just a small hint, you dont want to empower it with flavors. Depending on the flavoring you use, you put a drop or two. Because not all flavorings have the same flavor power. Then add a pinch of salt to neutralize too much sweetness.
3. Dissolve the gelatin in the water and add in the cream cheese mixture. Beat until well blended and fluffy.
4. Fold in the whipped cream and condensed milk. Do not mix it, just fold. Use the cut and fold technique in baking.
5. Scoop filling over the crust and let chill in the fridge for about 3 hours or until set. Top with some blueberry preserves. And decorate with extra cherries if you have.
Mama’s Cooking Notes:
Grahams crust ingredients is just perfect to make a thin pie crust..avoid making too thick of a crust because its gonna be as hard as ice when frozen. You want a crust thats easy to slice when serving.
Once its perfectly chilled, you can remove it from freezer and just let it cool inside the fridge for easy slice and chewable crust. Serve and enjoy!
*Hot water bath – In a small bowl, place the cream cheese and place it over in a bigger bowl with boiling water underneath.
Don’t miss to try our Best Recipe for 2018:
Thank you for dropping by our website!
Do subscribe to our daily recipes by clicking Yes to “ALLOW NOTIFICATIONS” in the pop up Red Bell button.
Do you have any questions about this recipe? Do you have any concern about the ingredients, substitute or any cooking tips? Just comment below for any feedback. We’d love to know your thoughts.
Kindly rate back our recipes if you tried it and you’re satisfied. Thanks a lot for supporting our website.
Photos are © Copyright to Mama’s Guide Recipes