No bake mango cheesecake is a simple and quick dessert you can make without baking. It’s a refrigerator cake that everybody will surely enjoy in any occasion.
No bake mango cheesecake is delicious when you use a high quality creamcheese.
I always use Pauly creamcheese because of it’s smoothness, not to mention the stabilize texture it gives to my no bake cheesecake recipes. If you’re thinking where I buy my ingredients, no worries because it’s available in all SM supermarket store.
*Where do I buy whipped cream in Philippines? You can buy Frosty Boy Powder or Whip It powder and follow package instructions to turn it into whipped cream available in major groceries or baking stores, Shopee, Lazada nationwide.
NO BAKE MANGO CHEESECAKE
1 pack of grahams or tennis biscuit
(2) 250ml cream cheese, room temperature (250ml/8oz)
2 cans of condensed milk
500 ml whipped cream
1/2 cup of freshly squeezed lemon juice
1 cup of fresh mango pieces
1 packet of mango gelatine, (Mr Gulaman)
(orange, peach, lemon jelly if you can’t find mango)
- Take each grahams biscuit and dunk one by one in a little water and layer it neatly next to each other in square deep plastic container.
- In a large bowl, using electric hand mixer, beat the softened cream cheese for about 30 seconds, next add the condensed milk and beat further for a minute or until well combined and smooth.
- Add your already whipped cream, lemon juice and beat for e will thicken and become silky smooth. Then, pour this mixture over the tennis biscuits and level it with the back of a spoon or spatula. Cover with cling wrap and place in the fridge to set for 3-4 hours.
- Remove from the fridge and decorate with cubed mango pieces on top.
- Make the gelatine with a cup of hot water, stir it well and allow to cool. Then pour over the cheesecake. Just enough to make the top layer. Place it back in fridge to chill.
- Serve and enjoy!