Waffle on stick dipped in melted chocolate ganache with some colorful candy sprinkle. Your kids can’t resist it! You may also use white chocolate and sprinkle with m&m’s or mini marshmallows.
These are just like donuts but the diffrence is you are using a waffle hotdog on stick. Its really sweet and yummy!
Chocolate Coated Waffle Stick
2 ¼ Cups All Purpose Flour
1 Tablespoon Baking Powder
3 Tablespoons Sugar
1/2 Teaspoon Salt
1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
2 Large Eggs Separated
½ Cup Vegetable Oil
2 Cups Milk
1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
1. Prepare and preheat your waffle iron, spray with non stick cooking spray. Set aside.
2. In a mixing bowl, whisk and mix flour, baking powder, sugar, salt, and cinnamon.
3. In another bowl, beat the egg whites with an electric hand mixer until stiff peaks form. (parang icing na siya sa lapot). Set aside.
4. In a third bowl, mix egg yolks, vegetable oil, milk, and vanilla extract until well combined. Add this egg yolk mixture to the dry ingredients and mix well.
5. Fold in the egg whites. For easy cooking you may put it on a small pitcher or use a squeeze bottle to avoid spills.
6. You can start pouring the batter onto your preheated hot waffle iron and place the skewers in the center.
7. Cook according to manufacturer’s directions
8. Dip it in melted chocolate coating with candy sprinkles.
For the Chocolate Coating
1 cup semi sweet chocolate, chopped
1 tbsp butter /or oil /lard
Just melt the chocolate in a microwave oven with the oil until melted and stir it well. If there is no microwave oven, don’t worry because you may use a double broiler to melt the chocolate. (A pot over a pot of boiling water cooking style).
Just make sure the bottom of pan is not touching the water underneath. Use a very low heat once water is boiling. Remove the chocolate right away as soon as it melts. Dont over cook or else the chocolate will turn blackish.
Dip each waffle in chocolate ganache or drizzle each waffle stick with chocolate ganeache with some candy sprinkles.
Serve and enjoy!
Thanks for dropping by our website! Did you try cooking this recipe? Send us your food photo or feedback. If we love it, we will feature it with your name on our website. Send it to us via email: email@example.com or message us on our Facebook Page.
You may also post it in your own timeline publicly: Instagram, Facebook and Twitter and hashtag us #MamasGuideRecipes. Thanks a lot for supporting our website and help other friends discover great recipes.