I used Maya Hotcake Mix to make Yogurt Ube Pancake with ube Glaze Sauce! Yummm..These are not just beautiful to look at, it is scrumptious!
Yogurt Ube Pancake with Ube Glaze
1 box Maya Hotcake Mix (500g)
3 Cups water or milk (i used rice cooker cups to measure)
4 tbsp oil/melted butter
2 tbsp sugar
1/2 tsp Ube flavoring (optional)
Nestle Yogurt Berry mix (half ng small container)
For Ube Glaze:
2 ½ cups confectioners sugar (powdered sugar)
1/8 cup milk
1 tsp ube flavoring (I used Green Leaf)
½ tsp almond extract
1 teaspoon ube gel color
1. Beat 2 eggs in a bowl. Add oil, water, sugar, drops of flavoring , yogurt and Maya hot cake mix.
2. Using fork, whisk it well until no more lumps (but dont over mix).
3. Using the lowest heat possible, grease your pan just once or use non stick pan with no oil. Pour 1 small laddle of mixture
4. Once the edges of the pancake is cooked and mid part is in bubbles. You can easily turn it over with a large flat spoon.
Tips: Use the lowest heat possible. And you’ll have a perfectly cooked pan cakes.
5. For Ube Glaze Sauce: Using a hand mixer, mix on high the confectioners’ sugar with the milk. Add the ube flavoring and almond extract. Continue beating for 3 minutes more or till ube icing is smooth. Let this icing cool in the refrigerator.