Easy, moist and delicious. I normally serve with a side of fried rice, chicken gravy and pickled ginger. Yummy!
Baked Garlic Chicken Wings
- 6 cloves garlic, crushed
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp chili powder, optional
- 1-1/2 tsp garlic powder
- salt and fresh fround black pepper to taste
- 12 chicken wings, thighs or drummies
1. Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C)
2. Combine olive oil, garlic, chili powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper in a large resealable bag.
3. Seal and shake to combine.
4. Add the chicken wings; reseal and shake to coat and refrigerate for 2-3 hrs.
5. Arrange the chicken wings on a baking sheet.
6. Cook the wings in the preheated oven 1 hour, or until cooked through.
Serve immediately. Enjoy!
This recipe goes well with:
Did you try cooking this recipe? Send us your food photo. If we love it, we will feature it with your name on our website. Send it to us via email: email@example.com or message us on our Facebook Page.
You may also post it in your own timeline publicly: Instagram, Facebook and Twitter and hashtag us #MamasGuideRecipes. Thanks a lot for supporting our website and help other friends discover great recipes.