Have you tried, Choco Banana Graham Cake (No Bake)? If not yet, then you’re missing something delicious! Choco Banana Graham Cake is easy to make and does not require any baking.
Beat the summer heat! Choco Banana Graham Cake is a simple dessert that you can sell for extra earnings. Now that’s even better.. Go ahead and try it. It’s a guaranteed hit to your neighbors.
- 2 cups milk chocolate, chopped
- 5 large egg yolks
- 3 cups heavy cream/ all-purpose cream
- 20 graham cracker sheets
- 4 or 5 ripe bananas, very thinly sliced lengthwise
- Crushed grahams, melted chocolate & slices of banana (Garnish)
Mama’s Guide Instructions:
- Prepare square plastic tubs or any sqaure pan and line it with plastic for easy unmolding. Place chocolate in a heatproof bowl. Place yolks and a pinch of salt in another heatproof bowl.
- Bring cream to a simmer in a medium saucepan. Slowly pour cream into bowl with yolks, whisking constantly; return mixture to saucepan set over low heat.
- Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture is thick enough to coat the back of a wooden spoon, about 8 minutes (mixture should not come to a boil).
- Immediately strain through a fine sieve set over chocolate; stir until chocolate melts and is smooth.
- Refrigerate, stirring occasionally, until thick, about 4 hours.
- Spread 1 cup chocolate mixture evenly into bottom of pan. Top with a layer of 4 graham crackers, trimmed to fit. Spread 1/2 cup chocolate over tops, and cover with some bananas. Spread 1/2 cup chocolate over bananas, and top with a layer of 4 trimmed graham crackers.
- Repeat with remaining chocolate, bananas, and graham crackers until you reach the top of the pan; finish with graham crackers.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight. Uncover, and turn out onto a serving platter or if you’re using plastic tubs (no need to turn over). You can start garnishing on top.
- Remove plastic wrap. Garnish with crushed grahams on top, melted chocolate and slices of bananas. Enjoy!