Chicken Liver Steak
- 1/2 kilo Chicken liver
- 2 whole garlic (minced)
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 4 pcs Calamansi
- 1 medium sized onions (ringed)
- 1 teaspoon chopped ginger
- 1/2 tsp ground pepper
- 4 tablespoon Canola oil
- 2 stalks of green onions, sliced for garnish
1. In a bowl, combine calamansi juice, soy sauce and garlic and ground pepper and ginger together.
2. Add the Chicken Liver and marinate in the mixture for 1 hour or more.
3. In a pan, heat an oil over low heat.
Add the liver (set aside marinade) and fry on both sides but do not over cook, set aside.
4. On the same pan, saute onions and cook it until soft.
5. Add back the liver and the marinate mixture in the pan and simmer it until the sauce thickens.
6. Garnish with chopped green onions and serve with garlic rice. Serve and enjoy!
You may also try our:
Thanks for dropping by our website! Do you want to be notified with our latest recipes? Just hit “yes” on the pop up window and allow us to notify you with new recipes everyday.
Did you try cooking one of our recipe? Send us your food photo or feedback. If we love it, we will feature it with your name on our website. Send it to us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or message us on our Facebook Page.